Updated: I’ve added another item to the implemented features below…
Now, I hadn’t touched it in a while until a user emailed me asking for some help and some nifty new features. Having returned home from a weekend away with a few hours spare I decided to implement the following:
- allow for setting of results to an Ant property, instead of to a file or so-on
- support a custom delimiter string for each item
- call Ant TODO after JAR’ing Ant TODO (chicken, meet egg)
- numerous housekeeping tasks, such as a little refactoring and better test data
You can download the latest version if you like. Feel free to contribute too.